When it comes to Facial Rejuvenation, myths and realities abound about what works or not to eliminate sagging skin, expression lines, deep wrinkles, lines between the eyebrows, lines at the corners of the lips, lifting the eyelids, improving the nose and many more things.
From my point of view, the best advice for those who want to rejuvenate their face and achieve that desired aspect of a fresher face is to always use common sense and seek that the results are natural, since we cannot deny that the years go by, but if we can feel and see ourselves very well.
5 Recommendations To Rejuvenate Your Face
If you have made the decision to improve the appearance of your face, it is important that you take into account several important recommendations:
- Find a doctor who can advise you well on the best procedures for you.
- Avoid looking for rejuvenation promotions in unreliable places.
- There are surgical and non-surgical Facial Rejuvenation procedures, although many people prefer non-surgical procedures, it must be borne in mind that surgical techniques have evolved to such an extent that intervention times have been shortened and patient recovery is rapid and with very little discomfort.
- Creams and cosmetic products help hydrate the skin and prevent and / or reduce blemishes on the face, that is its great benefit, therefore, if you want to achieve more significant changes, it is necessary to go to more specific procedures.
- The important thing in facial rejuvenation is not to look 20 years old, if not to look very good for the age we have, that means to look very good naturally.
Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
The great advantage of surgical facial rejuvenation is that the results are faster and longer-lasting. The main facial surgery techniques currently used are:
- Blepharoplasty or Eyelid Surgery: It is a short and fairly simple procedure that eliminates droopy eyelids, bags, and expression lines around the eyes.
- Frontoplasty: It is a surgery that improves the upper and middle part of the face since it allows the forehead and eyebrows to be raised.
- Chin Surgery: Also called submental liposuction, it is a procedure that removes the fat located under the chin through the use of a cannula that removes excess fat.
- Cervicoplasty: Procedure that involves strengthening the neck muscles with sutures that can be combined with submental liposuction for best results.
- Tensor threads: Threads made of special materials that are inserted in different places of the face to stimulate the production of collagen.
Other procedures that are not properly facial rejuvenation can also be used depending on each case.
Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
- Botox: It is the king of non-surgical procedures, due to its easy application and fast results. Botox has many uses, particularly to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Its use has become popular in recent years; it is used to fill facial grooves and reduce fine wrinkles; it is often combined with botox in rejuvenation treatments.
- Laser Techniques: The use of lasers gives very good results in the treatment of blemishes and blemishes on the facial skin; it also helps to reduce shallow wrinkles.
- Ultrasound: It is based on the use of ultrasound to heat the skin and promote the formation of collagen.
- Peeling: Helps reduce skin imperfections and reduce more superficial wrinkles.
We have many options to rejuvenate our face, so you should only have a good medical accompaniment and have a treatment plan that includes both surgical and non-surgical procedures as appropriate and take into account for each decade of life, which is the most appropriate procedures.